Monday, October 8, 2012

Healthy breakfast

Sorry for the long, long delay.  My camera broke, and at the time, I didn't have a phone with a good enough camera to continue trying to run this page.  I now have BOTH a working camera, and an iPhone with a decent camera...so let us continue.

Today's post doesn't even require a camera.  I'm making a recommendation.  A recommendation that was recommended to me by a co-worker.

Who had it recommended to her.

You can find them on amazon.  They are Norpro 431Silicone Ice Pop Makers.  It goes like this:
1) Make fruit smoothie.
2) Put in Ice Pop Maker
3) Freeze

Now you have 4 smoothies ready to go, rather than having to make one every day, having to wash out your blender, etc.  They take a few minutes to thaw out, but not long.

My first batch was based on my coworkers recommendation of: bananas, frozen strawberries, honey, peanut butter, milk, and apple juice.  I bought some frozen peaches too, but I'm not sure I'll get to them because I've already decided I like this recipe!

I'll be cooking tomorrow evening, so hopefully I'll have a new recipe! It's one of my favorites!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sweet Baker designed by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)